- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 half large cucumber diced
- 1 lge grated carrot
- 1 red pepper diced
- 1/2 bunch of parsley chopped
- 1 bunch of mint chopped (leave some for topping)
- 1/2 cup pitted black olives (sliced, whole or cut in half)
- 1 apple diced
- 15 strawberries diced (plus more for topping)
- 1/2 cup walnuts or pecans chopped (leave some for toppings)
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds) mix in and for topping
(large can chickpeas optional, or blue cheese)
- Dice all the ingredients that are to be diced. Place in large salad bowl.
- Add in chopped ingredients.
- Mix all ingredients together and top off salad with about 8- 10 diced strawberries, some chopped nuts and mint.