10 servings, 1 cup each
- 1 ? cups frozen red raspberries, thawed and divided
- 1/2 small clove garlic, grated with a rasp-style grater, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar or raspberry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey (or pure maple syrup for vegan option)
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- ? teaspoon salt
- 12 cups finely shredded stemmed kale or spinach
- 4 cups finely shredded purple cabbage
- 1 cup shredded peeled carrots
- ? cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/2 cup parsley and mint chopped
- 1 small pomegranate
- Place a cup frozen thawed red raspberries in the bottom of a large salad bowl. Mash with a fork until the berries are paste-like, or makes Razz Crush.
- Add garlic, vinegar, mustard and whisk to combine. Gradually whisk in oil and salt. (Can be prepared two days ahead, store in a jar in the refrigerator. Bring to room temperature to loosen consistency before continuing
- Add green veggies chopped, cabbage and carrots and toss thoroughly to combine.
- Top with the remaining 1 cup thawed red raspberries, pomegranate and almonds.