Raw Overnight Buckwheat Groats are packed with protein, blended in morning with banana, mixed berries, chai seeds, topped with shredded coconut and berries to complete this nourishing and delicious breakfast bowl!
2 cups buckwheat groats
2-3 tablespoon almond milk
1 small banana sliced
2 tablespoon chai seeds
1 cup blueberries
- At night rinse 2 cups of the buckwheat with cold water really well.
- Then rinse the buckwheat again with boiling water.
- Rinse again with cold water, strain and put buckwheat into jar and cover with distilled water.
- Put top on jar and place in fridge overnight.
- In morning rinse buckwheat again, strain and place in food processor with the banana, milk, chai seed and blueberries.
- Pulse until really smooth
- Place breakfast portion in bowl and top off with mixed berries and shredded coconut.
- Makes about 2 portions
- You can also top off with pumpkin seeds, banana, chai seeds, choice of berries.