I love my Turmeric just because it’s so good for me and it contains anti fatigue, anti inflammatory, cancer fighting, and many other benefits. During the winter the hot turmeric lattes are great and now with this summer weather iced cold turmeric lemon aid is the thing!
Spice it up with ginger, lots of lemon slices, a little maple syrup, mint leaves, ice cubes and your set for an all out day, or just sit back and relaxing evening. Takes minutes to prepare + taste delicious!
Iced Turmeric Ginger Lemon Aid:
- 1 tsp. organic turmeric powder
- 2-3 tsp fresh grated ginger or ginger juice
- 2 cups clean water
- 1/2 squeezed lemon juice + lemon slices
- maple syrup to taste
- fresh mint leaves
- iced cubes
- Lightly boil the water
- Add your turmeric with a little pepper, and ginger
- Turn down the heat after a minute and simmer lightly for 10 minutes
- Cool while adding lemon juice
- Once cooled add sweetener, lemon slices, mint leaves and iced cubes.
* To make more, just double or triple recipe.
Cool off and enjoy!