So good, so healthy, balanced nutrition with good sources of protein, carbs and good fats. Quinoa, wild rice, orange coconut tofu, dried cranberries, cauliflower and carrot rice, pine nuts, walnuts pumpkin seeds. Sprinkled with coconut flakes and squeezed lime juice at top. Perfect as a meal or after a workout.
- 1 cup of wild rice
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 package of organic extra firm sprouted tofu (or regular organic x firm)
- 1 orange
- 3 tbsp coconut flakes
- 1/2-3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 small head cauliflower
- 4 large carrots
- 2 cups of pine nuts, walnuts and pumpkin seeds) or your choice
- Coconut flakes
- Lime juice
- In 2 cups of water cook wild rice until tender.
- In 2 cups of water cook quinoa.
- In a fryer pan, use 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil and put tofu cut into cubes and marinated in the juice of an orange and about 3 tbsp of flaked coconut.
- Cook tofu until done.
- In food processor place cut up cauliflower and pulse for a couple seconds.
- Cut up carrots and place in empty food processor and pulse until rice like size. Mix together
- In a large bowl place the wild rice as bottom layer.
- Add layer of cooked quinoa
- Add a layer of tofu
- Add the mixed cauliflower and carrot rice
- You can start sprinkling some of the cranberries throughout layers.
- In a frying pan place all nuts and seeds and roast for a minute or two.
- Top off with mixed nuts and seeds
- When serving sprinkle with coconut flakes and squeeze some fresh lime juice.
- Serve warm and enjoy