Made with Love + Fresh Baked Pumpkin Puree with all its healthy nutrients including Vitamin E, Thiamin, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Folate, Iron, Magnesium + Phosphorus, + a very good source of Dietary Fiber, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Riboflavin, Potassium, Copper + Manganese.
Enjoy these Pumpkin Crepes
knowing your eating whole foods with healthy ingredients!
Pumpkin Spiced Crepes
Makes about 8
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 3/4 cup filtered water
- 1 1/2 cup gluten free organic all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp. coconut sugar
- 2 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil less 4 tbsp
- 1 cup filtered water
- 1 cup fresh pumpkin puree (packed) (using some of the water to blend if needed)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Mix together flaxseed + water in a bowl, stir and set side in the refrigerator until needed.
- Bake a small pumpkin and puree 1 solid cup in blender using alittle of the water if needed.
- Next whisk together sugar, flour and salt in a bowl + whisk in the coconut oil. Slowly whisk in the water and pumpkin little by little making sure there are no lumps. Next whisk in the vanilla followed by the flax mixture.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the coconut sugar, flour, spices and sea salt in a bowl, then whisk in the coconut oil. Slowly whisk in the water and pumpkin little by little to make sure the mixture stays free of lumps. Next, whisk in the vanilla, followed by the flax mixture you had set aside.
- Mix together the coconut sugar and cinnamon together in a bowl and set aside.
- Heat a non-stick 6 inch pan over medium heat, then pour in 1/3 cup batter, and swirl the pan so that it spreads out to the edges. Cook for about 3 minutes on the first side, then flip over and cook the second side. Once the crepe is done, set aside on a plate. Repeat with the remaining batter, separating the crepes with parchment paper on the plate so that they don’t stick together. Sprinkle the crepes with the cinnamon sugar and fold up.
You can enjoy these with a little coconut whipped creme or a drizzle of dark chocolate as well. Enjoy them warm or cold!